Trading tracks - Using Bitcoin to illustrate trend intensity

Bitcoin (BTC) is certainly the winner this year. With only 800s in Jan 2017, it has continually grown to 6000 level in late Oct 2017, taking less than one year to gain roughly 650% return. With such impressive return rate, we have decided to use BTC to the illustrate trend intensity.


The trend intensity is to measure the time duration and price increase rate in the bull market. It always includes three phases, phase 1 (blue line), phase 2 (green line) and phase 3 (red line). It can be applied to currency pairs, index, commodities etc. and evaluate when will the bull market cycle be ended. A break of trend line should be one of the indicators saying that BTC has ended the bull cycle temporary and go for retracement. And normally, phase 1 will have the longest duration, then phase 2,  and phase will have the shortest duration among three phases. But does it mean BTC is about to end its bull cycle? No necessary. We are about to have another article introducing cryptocurrency and discussing the future use of them.


Disclaimer: The article does not have any bias on bull or bear and stay neutral in the price movement of BTC. In fact, our team does not involved in any BTC trading and we are not considering it as investment product.

Comments

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment